Expecting? Where will you deliver?
Giving birth is one of the greatest joys you can experience! St. Anthony Regional Hospital wants you to be able to share this joy with each member of your family. At The Birth Place, nurses and physicians work together to provide special care for you, your family and your newborn. We know this is a time of great anticipation for you, and you can be assured your needs and expectations will be met because our staff is dedicated to you. Our promise to you is to provide respectful care, education, and a safe and secure environment to create a positive experience for you and your family.
The Birth Place at St. Anthony offers:
- Labor, delivery, postpartum and recovery (LDPR) all in one room
- Refrigerator and soaker tub available in the room
- Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day, in addition to regularly served meals.
- WiFi available throughout the hospital
- Celebration meal for you and your partner to welcome your new baby
- Individualized nursing care for you and your baby with opportunities to ask questions and learn hands-on with your nursing staff
- Daily doctor visits for mothers and newborns usually occur in the mornings
- Lactation specialists make daily rounds for feeding questions
We deliver babies! Lots of them! View our nursery photos here.
Prenatal and Childbirth Education
Preparing for the birth of your baby can be equal parts exciting and overwhelming. We encourage expecting families to learn as much as possible about pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting by participating in our prenatal and childbirth education classes.
The Birth Place at St. Anthony is pleased to offer our educational opportunities for expectant families, free of charge. Click HERE to learn more.
Thank you for thinking of St. Anthony for your birthing experience!
A loving start for every baby, loving care for every mom.