The St. Anthony Auxiliary sponsors the Coffee & Gift Shop, which is located in the 2nd floor atrium and staffed by Auxiliary volunteers. Sandwiches, snacks, beverages, candy and gum are available as well as cards, magazines, and gift items. Phone cards, postage stamps and personal care items are also available for purchase by patients and guests.
Coffee Shop Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
2020 Auxiliary Special Events
- Feb. 19: Carroll Apothecary Scrubs Sale (10 am - 6 pm)
- Feb. 20: Carroll Apothecary Scrubs Sale (7 am - 2 pm)
- Date TBD: Volunteer Wellness Profiles
- Date TBD: Volunteer Brunch (8-9:30 am)
- Date TBD: Awards Luncheon
- May 20: Collective Goods Sale (10 am - 4 pm)
- May 21: Collective Goods Sale (8 am - 3 pm)
- Oct. 1: $5 Jewelry Sale (8 am - 4 pm)
- Nov 10: Collective Goods Sale (10 am - 4 pm)
- Nov 11: Collective Goods Sale (8 am - 3 pm)
- Nov. 25: Thanksgiving Bake Sale (7 am-gone)
Gift items available
- Plush Animals
- Silk Flower Arrangements
- Seasonal Gifts
To order a silk flower bouquet, plant or gift item, please call 712-794-5259 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For same day (weekday) delivery, please call before 2 p.m.
- Special orders are always welcome!
- Free delivery to a hospital patient or employee
- Same day deliveries must be ordered by 2 p.m.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard .
- If you call in an order, our volunteers will help you make a selection, provide prices, and take your credit card information.
Follow us on Facebook!