The St. Anthony Auxiliary sponsors the Coffee & Gift Shop, which is located in the 2nd floor atrium and staffed by Auxiliary volunteers. Sandwiches, snacks, beverages, candy and gum are available as well as fresh flowers, cards, magazines, and gift items. Phone cards, postage stamps and personal care items are also available for purchase by patients and guests.
Coffee Shop Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
See this week's menu.
2019 Auxiliary Special Events
- Feb. 7: Carroll Apothecary Scrubs Sale (10 am - 6 pm)
- Feb. 8: Carroll Apothecary Scrubs Sale (7 am - 2 pm)
- March 18: Collective Goods Sale (10 am-4 pm)
- March 19: Collective Goods Sale (8 am-3 pm)
- April 11: $5 Jewelry Sale (8 am-4 pm)
- April 17: Volunteer Brunch (8-9:30 am)
- TBD: Volunteer Wellness Profiles
- April 19: Good Friday Bake Sale (7 am-gone)
- April 29: Spring Awards Luncheon
- April 30: Scentsy Sale (9 am-6 pm)
- Oct. 24: $5 Jewelry Sale (8 am-4 pm)
- Oct. 30-31: Collective Goods Sale (Books & Gifts)
- Nov. 27: Thanksgiving Bake Sale (7 am-gone)
Gift items available
- Plush Animals
- Flower Arrangements & Plants
- Seasonal Gifts
To order a fresh flower bouquet, plant,or gift item, please call 712-794-5259 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For same day (weekday) delivery, please call before 2 p.m.
- Special orders are always welcome!
- Free delivery to a hospital patient or employee
- Same day deliveries must be ordered by 2 p.m.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard .
- If you call in an order, our volunteers will help you make a selection, provide prices, and take your credit card information.
Send get well wishes or welcome a new baby with a fresh arrangement or green plant. Prices range from $12.00 to $35.00.