If you’ve been discharged from the hospital following surgery, injury or illness and and are unable to return home, continued care or rehabilitation is available on a temporary basis through St. Anthony’s Skilled Care program. Skilled care provides full medical supervision by a physician and care from a staff of trained professionals during your recuperation.
Services available to help you during the interim period from hospital to home are:
- Private room
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Personal care assistance (bathing, feeding, dressing)
- Medical supervision by physicians and nursing staff
- Evaluation & care planning
- Rehabilitation services: occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Pharmacy, laboratory and radiology services
- Dental services
During your stay at St. Anthony, the skilled care staff helps speed your recovery and helps you gain the strength and independence needed to return to your normal daily activities.
More information is available by calling (712) 792-3581.