If you’re ready to move beyond the responsibilities of home ownership to a relaxed, independent and secure alternative, Orchard View is for you! Join a community for active, independent people 55 years and over, who enjoy the comfort of home with the benefit of friends and activities all under one roof.
We invite you to visit us and discover for yourself the benefits of living at Orchard View:
- Lovely 1 & 2 bedroom apartment residences
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garages available
- Private dining room – when you don’t want to cook
- Elevator for easy access
- Cozy lounges and library
- Free laundry facilities
- Bay windows, private porch or patio
- Community spirit – great outings and get-togethers
- A full range of transportation and recreation services
- Smoke detectors, sprinkler system
- 24-hour security
- Nearby hospital and clinics, as well as on-campus assisted living and Alzheimer’s care
- One affordable monthly fee (includes all utilities except telephone and cable TV)
Download our booklet.
Come to visit us
Call 712-792-2042 to set an appointment to view Orchard View, tour the facilities and talk with our residents.
St. Anthony Orchard View
421 South Clark Street
Carroll, Iowa 51401