The Philosophy of St. Anthony Regional Hospital is derived from the sponsorship of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration, which recognizes the need for growth and change to meet our future community healthcare needs.
We are committed to spreading God's love through a spirit of Franciscan hospitality and reverence.
We are an integral part of the Catholic Church in our region, upholding the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services and the moral teaching of the Church in the ethics of life and death issues.
We are dedicated to the healing ministry of Christ.
We are dedicated to the service of healing and care of the total person - body, mind and soul, in a spirit of ecumenism and equality, without regard to race, creed, sex, age, disability, social status, or ability to pay.
We recognize our employees, medical staff, and volunteers as our most important resources.
We are committed to promoting creativity, education, employee involvement, team effort and continuous improvement.
We believe in…
- The healing ministry of Christ. We strive to visibly impart God's love through sharing, caring and concern.
- Quality. We continually strive to exceed patient and community expectations while being financially responsible.
- Responsiveness. We listen to our patients and community to understand and meet their needs.
- Integrity. We demonstrate honest, positive, ethical behavior in dealing with patients, customers and employees.
- High Standards of Performance. We encourage innovation, extra effort, and high personal and professional standards.