People of all ages get physical therapy. It can treat a variety of health problems.
- Treatment of orthopedic /musculoskeletal problems, including complete neck, back, and spinal care with an emphasis on treatment, education and prevention
- Prevent or recover from a sports injury
- Neurological re-education to increase function and independence
- Rehab after a stroke, accident, injury, or surgery
- Strength & flexibility testing
- Burn and wound care
- Pediatric neuro -developmental therapy
- Lymphedema management and treatment
- Relieve pain
- Improve movement or ability
- Work on balance to prevent a slip or fall
- Manage a chronic illness like diabetes, heart disease, or arthritis
- Control your bowels or bladder
- Adapt to an artificial limb
- Learn to use assistive devices like a walker or cane
- Get a splint or brace
What Is a Physical Therapist?
These licensed health professionals get specific graduate training in physical therapy. You may hear them called PTs or physiotherapists.
Contact St. Anthony Rehab Services at (712) 794-5000