Active Bodies is a comprehensive exercise program for adults who:
- Live a sedentary life style
- Have a physical limitation
- Want to become more active
- Want to live a healthier lifestyle
Supervised Class Setting Including:
- Aerobic Conditioning
- Resistance Training
- Quarterly Educational & Wellness Topics
Class consists of seated and standing exercises with focus on strength, cardio, balance, and flexibility.
Initial Monthly Fee: $40.00
Low Cost Recurring Monthly Fees:
- 3 times per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday: $25.00 OR
- 2 times per week (Tuesday, Thursday: $20.00
Classes are 50 Minute Sessions beginning at 11:00 am
Instructors: PTAs (Physical Therapy Assistants)
- Audrey Henkenius, PTA
- Katie Smith, PTA
- Kayla McCarty, PTA
Classes fill quickly so sign up soon.
For more information call 712-794-5000.