Wound Care, Ostomy, & Continence Services
Offering state of the art treatment for wound care, ostomy and continence.
The St. Anthony Wound Care Clinic in the Chronic Care Center offers state of the art treatment for wound care, ostomy and continence. Our certified wound, ostomy, and continence nurses provide treatment to patients in a comfortable, clinic-like setting. The clinic staff welcomes new patients and works closely with primary care physicians, home health agencies and nursing homes to create a team approach to care.
Healing Wounds is our Specialty
The St. Anthony Wound Care Clinic is a specialized outpatient wound care treatment center dedicated to the care of patients with a variety of wounds.
Wounds that are hard to heal or non-healing may be a result of pressure, trauma, or infections. Sometimes, the simplest of wounds can turn into a significant problem due to underlying conditions such as diabetes, circulation issues, or previous radiation treatment.
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Vascular leg ulcers including arterial and venous ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Non-healing surgical or traumatic wounds
- Wounds caused by swelling, cancer, radiation treatment, burns, and infections.
...You could benefit from advanced wound care.
- Pre surgery ostomy site marking
- Post surgical care and education
- Appliance fittings and adjustments
- Ostomy and peristomal skin assessments and treatments
- One-on-one education for patients and families
- Management of fecal and urinary diversions
- Nutritional Counseling related to bowel and bladder issues
- Fistula Management
Our offices are located at St. Anthony Regional Hospital, 311 S. Clark Street in Carroll, IA
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am – 2pm.
Email the Chronic Care Center
Please call (712) 794-5901 to set up an appointment.