St. Anthony Foundation Healthcare Scholarships
The 2023 guidelines and application for all scholarships available through the St. Anthony Regional Hospital are now available at the link below.
- Please discard previous years' forms and use this form, as we have added several scholarships
- These two pages can be printed back-to-back to save paper.
- Students only need to fill out 1 (one) form to be considered for any of the scholarships
- All scholarships are open to seniors in high school and all college students, provided they will be attending school through and into the spring semester of 2024 or later.
- Deadline for submission is **Friday, March 31, 2023**
- Winners will be notified in May.
- These scholarships will pay out after the fall semester of 2023
Please click here for a fillable application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712-794-5287.
Medical School Scholarships
One or more scholarships up to $5,000 each will be awarded annually. Students enrolled full-time in an accredited medical or osteopathic school, and are from Carroll, Audubon, Calhoun, Crawford, Greene, or Sac counties are encouraged to apply. Scholarships will be applied toward tuition, books, and/or equipment. Preference is given for students who demonstrate an interest in practicing in Iowa and especially in a rural regional setting such as St. Anthony Regional Hospital. Academic achievement and leadership qualities will also be considered.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Click here for the St. Anthony Medical School Scholarship guidelines.
If you have any questions, you may contact St. Anthony Foundation at email@example.com or call us at (712) 794-5287.