Ms. Kroeger has a long history of providing care to patients in many settings, including experience as an emergency room nurse and house supervisor at St. Anthony Regional Hospital. Michelle states, "My focus as a primary care provider is to support the health and well being of individuals, families and the community."
- Licensed Practical Nursing Degree and Associate Nursing Degree, Des Moines Area Community College, Des Moines, IA
- Bachelors of Science Nursing Degree - Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
- Masters of Science in Nursing/Family Practice Nurse Practitioner, Clarkson University, Omaha, NE
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing