The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released new patient experience star ratings on July 31, giving 266 hospitals a rating of five stars. St. Anthony Regional Hospital was awarded a 5-Star Rating.
The federal administrator of the nation's major healthcare programs assigned a patient experience star rating to 3,478 hospitals based on the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems scores collected from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019. Click here for more information on the methodology.
Based on the latest patient experience star ratings:
• 85 hospitals received one star
• 528 hospitals received two stars
• 1,479 hospitals received three stars
• 1,120 hospitals received four stars
• 266 hospitals received five stars including St. Anthony Regional Hospital (13 in Iowa)
“This 5 Star status is a real indicator for the outstanding work that our staff performs each and every day,” said Ed Smith, President and CEO of St. Anthony Regional Hospital. “This rating assures our patients that they will receive an excellent, high quality experience when they seek and receive care.”
Congratulations to St. Anthony Regional Hospital medical staff and employees for achieving this recognition.
- 5 star patient experience