My employer or affiliated health facility, St. Anthony Regional Hospital, has recommended that I am up to date with the Covid-19 vaccine in order to protect myself and the patients I serve.
I acknowledge that I am aware of the following facts:
- Covid-19 vaccination is recommended for me and all other healthcare workers to prevent Covid-19 and its complications, including death.
- If I become infected with Covid-19, even if I am asymptomatic or my symptoms are mild, I can still spread severe illness to others.
- I cannot get infected with the Covid-19 virus from the Covid-19 vaccine.
- The consequences of my refusing to be vaccinated could endanger my health and the health of those with whom I have contact, including:
- patients in this healthcare setting
- my coworkers
- my family
- my community