As part of the overall plan, St. Anthony Regional Hospital is limiting visitors. We specifically ask that any person experiencing identified symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath), those who have been exposed to anyone with symptoms, and those who have traveled to areas impacted by COVID-19, or participated in an international cruise, not to visit St. Anthony Regional Hospital, Nursing Home, Garden View or Orchard View. Specific guidelines have been shared directly with the families of residents and tenants.
For Hospitalized Patients:
- No visitors are allowed.
- Pediatric hospitalized limited to ONE healthy parent/guardian support person for the duration of the stay.
- Obstetric patients limited to ONE healthy adult support person.
- Under certain circumstances, exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- Allowable visitors should limit movement within the facility.
- Revised visiting hours end at 7:00 pm.
- Not allowed visitors during treatment.
- If providing transportation to the patient, you may drop off and pick up at one of the entrances but cannot enter.
- Allowed one adult person that must stay in the same day surgery room during the patients procedure.
- No visitors unless you are a transport person, pediatric patient, or if needed for consent or other compassionate circumstance (dementia, language barrier, etc.)
- OB clinic patients are not allowed a companion unless for compassionate circumstance.
- Only inpatient OB patients are allowed one healthy visitor.
All visitors must be able to pass the screening criteria that will take place at the limited, designated entrances.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene by using soap and water or alcohol based hand rub upon entering and exiting St. Anthony facilities and patient care areas.
The following changes have been made to entry points of St. Anthony Regional Hospital:
- The Clinic Entrance on the south side (Blue Canopy) will be closed indefinitely. If you have an appointment at the St. Anthony Clinic, please enter by the Emergency Department and walk to the clinic.
- The 1st floor garage entrance will continue to close at 7pm.
- The Atrium entrance will continue to close at 7pm.
- The ER entrance will remain open 24hrs.
Please be assured that St. Anthony Regional Hospital officials will take all necessary precautions to keep our patients, residents, tenants and staff safe. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact administrative staff at St. Anthony Regional Hospital.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- visiting hours
- visitor restrictions
- visitors limited