As part of the overall plan, St. Anthony Regional Hospital follows these guidelines:
- All visitors must wear a mask while on campus.
- All visitors must be able to pass the screening criteria that takes place in individual departments.
- All visitors must perform hand hygiene by using soap and water or alcohol based hand rub upon entering and exiting St. Anthony facilities and patient care areas.
For Patients in All Areas
- Two, healthy adult visitors are allowed with each patient. (Updated 3/29/21)
- Under certain circumstances, exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- Allowable visitors should limit movement within the facility.
- Revised visiting hours end at 9:00 pm. (Updated 4/6/2021)
Nursing Home and Garden View
- Specific guidelines continue to be updated and shared directly with the families of residents and tenants of St. Anthony Nursing Home and Garden View Assisted Living.
Entry points of St. Anthony Regional Hospital:
- The Atrium (north side) entrance is open daily, 5am to 9pm. (Updated 4/6/2021)
- The ER entrance is open 24 hours every day.
- The Clinic Entrance on the south side (Blue Canopy) is open 7am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- The 1st and 2nd floor garage entrances in the surgery center are open from 5am to 9pm. (Updated 4/6/2021)
Please be assured that St. Anthony Regional Hospital officials continue to take all necessary precautions to keep our patients, residents, tenants and staff safe. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact administrative staff at St. Anthony Regional Hospital.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- visiting hours
- visitor restrictions
- visitors limited