The Iowa Department of Public Health is working with Iowans to help determine if they should get tested for COVID-19. Where you work, your living situation, as well as age and existing health conditions will determine the need for testing. You may be at risk for COVID-19 if you meet the following criteria:
- You have been in close contact with someone who has been tested positive
- You have a fever of 100° or higher
- Respiratory symptoms such as cough and/or possible shortness of breath.
Other potential symptoms may include:
- Muscle aches
- Loss of taste and smell
A drive-through COVID-19 testing site in Denison is available Monday through Friday from 12-2:00 pm at the St. Anthony Clinic at 1820 4th Ave South. For more information or to schedule an appointment for testing, contact your physician or the St. Anthony Clinic at (712) 263-6116.
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital’s Covid-19 information phone line to call with questions is (712) 794-5068.
- A public hotline for Iowans with questions about COVID-19 is available 24 hours a day by calling 2-1-1 or 1-800-244-7431.
- Non English speakers in Iowa may call 1-877-558-2609, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm but may leave a voice message outside of these hours. 19 languages are available.
- coronavirus testing
- testing site