Bras for the Cause recently distributed $100k in grants across the state to fight breast and cervical cancer in Iowa. St. Anthony Regional Cancer Center was one of the recipients of a $10,000 grant which will be used for breast and cervical cancer education programs for women in our region. The goal is to provide mammograms and cervical screenings to underinsured and uninsured Iowans.
For 14 years, Bras for the Cause has hosted their signature Bras for the Cause Gala which helps to fund their grant awards program. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the auction will take place online this year. For the first time, you can be a part of the annual fund raising event by bidding on a beautifully, uniquely designed bra or one of the custom auction packages in the online auction. St. Anthony Regional Hospital has donated a basket that features items that were generously donated from various Carroll County businesses that you can also bid on.
To donate, view and bid on auction items, you must register for the event. You can do that right now so you won't miss out on the auction opening or any of the fantastic items that will be up for grabs!
To view the items and register to bid, click here.
St. Anthony Bid Basket Item #136
- $50 Baratta’s Steakhouse Gift Card
- One Night Stay at the Carrollton Inn
- Leather Backpack Purse, and Large Basket with Handles from The Market Place in Manning
- $15 Queen Beans Coffeehouse Gift Card
- Santa Maria bottle of wine
- Yetti Mug, St. Anthony logo
- St. Anthony logo Bluetooth Speaker
- Doterra Oils $60 value
- “Alcohology” Coasters
- Carroll Chamber of Commerce t-shirt, notepad, misc items
Thank you for your generous support!
- bras for the cause
- breast cancer
- cervical screening