STABLE New Provider Course
|| Wednesday, November 22, 2023
8:00am - 4:30pm
$80.00 Per person. No cost to designated St. Anthony Employees
St. Anthony Regional Hospital Education Center
311 South Clark St
Surgery Center, 4th Floor
St. Anthony Education Department
Payment reserves registration.
Course materials, refreshments and contact hours are included in registration.
The STABLE course is designed for physicians, nurses, and other providers to assist in the organization of care provided for the high risk neonate requiring stabilization and transport for advanced care.
Upon completion of the program, the participant will be able to
- Define the components of the STABLE acronym.
- Review the care of the infant at risk for temperature instability, hypoglycemia, airway insufficiency and circulatory compromise.
- Evaluate lab work essentials for the high risk neonate in need of stabilization and transport.
- Discuss supportive care for the family of the infant in need of transport.
- Describe the quality improvement process through case study discussion.
Christina Johnson RN, BSN
St. Anthony Regional Hospital, Carroll, IA
7.5 Contact Hours
Iowa Board of Nursing Provider #72
St. Anthony Regional Hospital
Physicians: Acute Care, Inc. designates this activity for maximum 7.25 hour AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
A fee of $30, plus the cost of text if not returned, will be retained for cancellations received 5 days prior to course date. No refund for cancellations received less than 5 days prior to the course date, though registration is transferrable to another person attending the same session.
St. Anthony reserves the right to cancel the program due to insufficient enrollment. If this occurs, participant’s entire registration fee will be refunded.
St. Anthony Education Center, fourth floor of the Surgery Building.
Parking is available in the garage on the lower levels of the Education Center-Surgery Building.
Uniform required (i.e. scrubs or lab coat) and closed-toe shoes.
Back to Listing