St. Anthony Hospital and St. Anthony Nursing Home has temporarily limited visitation due to influenza (flu) and influenza-like illnesses. We kindly request healthy adults as hospital visitors or adult family members as visitors in our nursing home. We appreciate your understanding.
All fields marked with an * are required.
1. I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and understand that falsification of this information is grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, dismissal.
2. I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application and release all such parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing such information to you. I authorize you to request and receive such information.
3. In consideration for my employment and by being considered for employment by St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home, I agree to conform to the rules and regulations of St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home and acknowledge that these rules and regulations may be changed, interpreted, withdrawn, or added to by St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home at any time, at the sole option of St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home and without any prior notice to me.
4. I further acknowledge that my employment may be terminated, and any offer of employment, if such is made, may be withdrawn, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home or me.
5. I understand that no representative of St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or assure or make some other personnel move, either prior to commencement of employment or after I have become employed, or to assure any benefits or terms and conditions of employment, or make any agreement contrary to the foregoing.
6. I understand that I am not to disclose any information regarding personal disability on this employment application or during the interview process.
7. I acknowledge that I have been advised that this application for a specific job position will remain active for no more than 90 days from the date it was made. I may update this application by calling St. Anthony Regional Hospital and Nursing Home Human Resources and keep my application active for up to one year.
All applicants must complete the St. Anthony Regional Hospital Survey. Complete the online survey now. The Survey is an important part of our application process; therefore Applications for Employment without a completed Survey will not be accepted.
By checking this box and submitting this electronic application, I affirm that I have read and I agree to the conditions of the application above, and that all information I have provided in this application is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.