Are you expecting or planning to become pregnant? Thinking of breastfeeding? Confident? Unsure? You’re not alone. Women have been led to believe that breastfeeding will come naturally, but that is not always the case. All babies are different and a woman’s body reacts differently to each pregnancy. Whether you are a first time mom or you have done it before, this class is for you. Our certified lactation counselor will be on hand to help answer questions, including:
- Am I producing enough milk?
- Why does my milk look yellow or pink?
- How do I know when my baby has had enough?
- My nipples are cracked – now what?
- Can I nurse my baby when I’m sick?
- How do I know if my baby is latching?
- Is it okay to use a pacifier?
- When is the right time to supplement?
- And more….
This class is recommended to be taken in the 3rd trimester.
Dates coincide with these "Meet the Birth Place", 2019 dates:
January 14, February 11, March 18, April 15, May 6, June 17, July 8, August 19, September 9, October 21, November 11, December 2
Time: 6:30-8:00 pm
Please pre-register for Breastfeeding is an Art, HERE.
Questions? Call (712) 794-5243.