Are you a new parent?
Expecting a baby?
Planning a pregnancy?
Then you are cordially invited to attend this special, come and go event to learn more about:
- Your birth experience at St. Anthony Regional Hospital (The Birth Place)
- Provider options for prenatal and newborn care
- Get to know obstetric and pediatric providers and The Birth Place staff
- Discover infant feeding resources
- Explore provider options for prenatal and newborn care
- Learn more about infant safety, sibling adjustment, and newborn care
- Patient financing options
- Local support resources for new parents
When: Wednesday, July 21st, 4:00-7:00 pm
Where: Greene County Community Center-First Floor Meeting Room, Jefferson, IA.
This is a come and go event and walk ins are welcome but register at this link before July 16th to receive a FREE Halo Sleep Sack!
Light refreshments will be provided.
We hope you'll join us!
Event is in conjunction with McFarland Clinic-Carroll and Greene County Medical Center-Jefferson.
- birth classes
- birth place
- birth team