Breastfeeding is an Art
Parking: Please park on the south side of the hospital building, and enter near the Patient Registration area. The Birth Place and Meeting Room 4 are located on the 3rd floor of the hospital.
Are you expecting or planning to become pregnant? Thinking of breastfeeding? Confident? Unsure? You’re not alone. Women have been led to believe that breastfeeding will come naturally, but that is not always the case. All babies are different and a woman’s body reacts differently to each pregnancy. Whether you are a first time mom or you have done it before, this class is for you. Learn the answers to these questions:
- Am I producing enough milk?
- Why does my milk look yellow or pink?
- How do I know when my baby has had enough?
- My nipples are cracked – now what?
- Can I nurse my baby when I’m sick?
- How do I know if my baby is latching?
- Is it okay to use a pacifier?
- When is the right time to supplement?
- And more….
This class is recommended to be taken in the 3rd trimester.
Back to Listing