Dr. Hess came to St. Anthony from Blue Ridge Cancer in Virginia. He gained experience at Lewis Gale Medical Center as medical director of radiation oncology and physician liaison.
Dr. Hess knew early on in life that he would serve in the medical field, following one of his parent’s fight against cancer. He utilizes his passion for helping others, coupled with evidence-based medicine and the technical aspects of cancer treatment to aid patients in obtaining their health care goals.
Practice areas of special interest/special procedures:
Gynecologic, prostate, skin, breast, head and neck cancer treatment
- Medical College of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- American College of Radiation Oncology
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Radiology
- Phi Sigma Biology Honor Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society